Breaking News archives
Today's Problems with the grid include:
- You can walk through walls
- That happens when either the wall is Phantom or if your game hasn't yet realised it's there yet... --Decimus 23:17, 20 April 2007 (BST)
- You can fly without flying if tht makes sense
- Yep. If you hit the Fly button at the correct time, you don't fly - you instead run quite fast, jump higher than usual and don't automatically walk up steps. I've known this for a while... --Decimus 23:17, 20 April 2007 (BST)
- YOu can't seems to be able to move orims at the moment
- Are they your prims? :p Also, you don't seem to be able to move them beyond about 750m up anyway... --Decimus 23:17, 20 April 2007 (BST)
Will keep this page updated
This problem was ONLY happening because I was at the very edge of the island. I now have problems building mars coz of where i've positioned it :( HELP!!!
(posted Marsbar9 Schomer 18 April)
Infinity™ BIG upgrade!
Click here just click it!
Schome Park Grid down 19.26 Thursday 5th April
According to the official Second Life Status guide, it's down. No indication of when it will be back up. (Mark Cabaret)
- Back up by about 19:45
Grid down for maintenance until 7pm Wednesday 4th April
This affects the Ethics and Philosophy session scheduled for 4:30pm
Euphloozie 16:24, 4 April 2007 (BST)
Schome park marina wiki page
02/4/07 12:27 We have now opened a wiki page on the marina Schome marina Thank you The TMA team
Duck and Cover!
30/3/07 Autumn came early yet again as freak leaves rose from the ground. Freaky!
SCHOME PARK MARINA
Hi Topper here. Just a note to let everyone know that there is now a marina in Schome Park. It is located between the library and the arena. There are limited moorings left so get down there quick to book your place, don't miss out. It is hoped in the near future we can organise a REGATTA. We hope to have a wiki page shortly.
MONEY,SEARCHES AND TELEPORTS
Problem Solved 28/3/07 Hey it's mars here, I came on to day to find that I had lost all my money. I was told by Sophie Linden that this is a grid wide problem and isn't iscolated to just Schome Park. It may not have happened to you, but just be sure to note down how much money you have after every log in/ log out. This way the Schome Staff will know how much you've really been given and how much you've lost.
Problem Solved 24/3/07 SkyBase is now officially opened, after it's re-development.Don't forget that the teleports to and from are in the Scho-op