Author Topic: The Sandbox and beyond...  (Read 4812 times)

Offline Fox Phlox

• View Profile
The Sandbox and beyond...
« on: March 19, 2007, 04:31:47 PM »
New builds are springing up all over (and above) Schome Park. I've started to document them on a wiki page
called SL buildings

If one of the buildings is yours, it would be good if you could add a few details about it. Did you pull it out of your inventory, did you modify it or did you build it from scratch. How do you feel about it now? Is it a work in progress, are you using it, or have you abandoned it? How would you like to improve it in future?

If your building's not on the page, then please add a pic.

NB PeterT added in a hotlink to the SL buildings page
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 06:48:47 PM by PeterT »
Only the stoutest arm, the bravest heart, with a magic charm and a good head start can ever outfox the Fox

Offline Marsbar9 Schomer

• Coordinator
  • :-)
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
Re: The Sandbox and beyond...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 04:25:29 PM »
Are we still keeping the sandbox now in 2.0? As one of the building officials people I say we do need one, but half the size.
-Mars

Offline Trixxiee Schomer

• SP Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: The Sandbox and beyond...
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 04:27:59 PM »
I think we do need one but should think carefully about reducing its size too much; we had a very large amount of space to try things out in, so shouldn't the new people too, just like we have to be careful about giving them a similar sort of prim count to the one we had to mess around with.

Obviously, SPii is going to be great, and maybe there could be other areas where people could try things out. I think this should go back into the SPii - what do we need thread, since this was first posted in March.

Trix
On hiatus until further notice. Will be checking in occasionally.