This is a space where you can chat with me about - well whatever ....
Concern over your well being
It has been noted that you are talking to yourself on the Schome wiki. This may be an early indication of dangerous mental instability. I will discuss this matter in private with some colleagues and inform you of your fitness for continued involvement.
- LOL - you are not the only one ... PeterT 06:25, 19 November 2009 (UTC)
I heard you had looked at my Quiz.
If you tell me your answers then I will tell you how much you have got right.
I might try and get more questions on my Quiz page about things more people can answer, maybe Jacqueline Wilson and P!nk are not very good ideas.
- I did have a look at it - but to be honest I don't think I know any of the answers - what I wasn't sure about was what people should do if they did know the answers (might be good to put some instructions about that on the quiz page?) PeterT 09:31, 25 February 2007 (GMT)
- PS The easiest way to keep track of what is happening in the wiki is to use the Recent changes link in the navigation menu on the left of each wiki page.
- Where is this quiz?
Saw that you didn't have a barnstar... :( So I thought that you should have one for this whole project and putting so much work into it- so here you go! Vibia Schomer
- Thank you Vibia. :O) PeterT 05:41, 24 January 2008 (GMT)
Ooops sorry peter, I added back the width="200", i didnt realise you were doing something. Apologies KitKatKid Schomer 17:34, 27 March 2008 (GMT)
- No probs ... PeterT
Is the forum working ok? I can't access it in either IE or Firefox..don't know whether this is just me?? Wiki and schome main site working fine.
KitKatKid Schomer 11:51, 27 December 2008 (GMT)
Just to say that it is definitely not just you. The forum became unavailable on Christmas eve morning and I have not been able to access it since. I have not contacted any OU staff because I know that most are trying to take a well earned break at the moment. I have not contacted the OU support team because I don't think I am allowed to do such things, but also because am not sure whether this is an error or whether it was a deliberate decision to take the forum off line during a period when it was going to be impossible to guarantee moderation activities from staff…
Glad I am not the only one who is missing it! :-)
Amba 16:05, 27 December 2008 (GMT)
- I can't get to the forum either - the OU was having problems with its servers in early December - assuming that this is a related problem. Probably won't get solved till 2nd Jan as OU is officially closed until then. PeterT 09:35, 28 December 2008 (GMT)
- I've been meaning to ask about this for a while as well... Hope it's sorted soon Topper Schomer 18:23, 28 December 2008 (GMT)
- Just got back to my computer after a substantial break and found the Forum down. The OU did appear to have a surprisingly large amount of problems with the system in December, so it's probably connected with those. As PeterT says, the entire OU is officially closed until Friday - so that's the earliest we can expect to see the forum up and running again :-( Fox
Happy New Year
Wishing all at Schome a happy new year :-) Fox 15:46, 31 December 2008 (GMT)
SP alpha meet up
As SPa seems to pretty unused at the moment, I have out a 'event' up on the Analysis Schedule on Tuesday at 8ish for a meet up. Hopefully some schoemers can get it :)
Announcing it on here as the forum is down and this seems to be the unofficial forumy bit currently.
See you soon