User:Trixxiee Schomer/Tutorials/Creating a Wiki Page
How to edit a page | How to create a new page | How to Upload an Image | Basic formatting on the wiki | Tips for a good wiki | Basic formatting on the forum | Basic guide to the SL interface | How to make a basic t-shirt in SL | How to use the forum calendar
How to create a new page in the wiki
1. Make sure you are logged in to the wiki (see how to edit a page).
2. Find the page you want to link from and click the edit tab (see how to edit a page).
3. To create a new page on the wiki, type
4. When you look at the page, the link will be red. Click on this and you will be taken to a page that you can edit, similar to the editing on.
5. Click 'save page' and you will have created a new wiki page!
6. An alternative method is to type the name of the page you wish to create in the address bar at the top of your screen, replacing the name of the page you're currently on (Creating_a_Wiki_Page in this case) to what you want the new page to be called. This will then take you to a page where you can edit the content of the new page.