Difference between revisions of "Living and learning safely with the net"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
By the end of the course you will have an understanding of web
By the end of the course you will have an understanding of web technologies and how to use them safely effectively.
Revision as of 04:23, 18 September 2008
Parents and professionals working with learners of all ages. Eg teachers, youth workers, educational professionals, students, early years practitioners, adult educators, ...
By the end of the course you will have an understanding of web technologies and how to use them safely ad effectively.
Knowledge and Understanding
- To understand current and emerging web technologies and their applications
- To understand the educational and collaborative potential of web technologies
- To understand the issues related to safety and the need to safeguard users
- To have knowledge and understandings of relevant legislative frameworks
- Applying your knowledge and understanding to the safe use of the web in a range of contexts
- To be able to describe, analyse and synthesise knowledge relevant to the effective use of web technologies
- Learning how to learn
- Critically evaluating and using information
Practical and professional skills
- To have developed your practical and professional competence in using web technologies
- To be able to locate and critically apply relevant legislative frameworks
- To demonstrate creativity in applying web technologies safely in your personal and/or professional contexts
- To demonstrate an awareness of relevant ethical issues