User talk:Trixxiee Schomer
Hi trixxiee, I'm giving you the helper barnstar for your tutorials from phase 1 - Faz
Um, hi. Don't really know what this page is for, but if you want to write something to me, about me, or totally unrelated, I guess this is the place to do it ;) - Trixxiee Schomer
- This page is for any discussions about your user page. For example, see my page and my talk page; notice how my page is just the stuff I've put up, and the talk page is the comments and replies about my page...
- Oh, and it also, very usefully, adds a comment at the top of your userpage that only you can see when your page is updated and you haven't viewed it... --Decimus 22:04, 15 April 2007 (BST)
I was mentioned in your bliki, yes it was very brief wasn't it! lol. But it really is nice to see you again trix :-)
- I presume this is Mars. ;)...heh, yes, well, it's nice to see everyone again, even if it's not for very long. And I was excited, the wiki told me I had new messages! Exciting! - Trixxiee
Thanks and Seeking Advise
I am the blind (metaphor) leader of a group of nineteen students in Los Angeles, CA.
I am attempting to figure things out a day or two ahead of my students, and I hope to have them ready for the grand reopening.
I love your tutorials; thank you so much for your help.
As a warm up activity, I would love to have my students follow the path laid out in your video: schop, skills area, etc. Sorry for the stupid question. I am unsure how to find these places on the island. I have used the search tab, but have been unsuccessful.
Any quick tips?
- Hi Noel. You're welcome, I'm glad they could be of help. As far as the video goes, I'm not sure which one you're talking about, because I haven't made a video. Could it possibly be made by Achilles? In which case, I think it's quite old, so the layout of SPa is now different (and with the addition of SPb, there's even more places around). I don't think the search tab works in Schome Park, but the easiest way to find them is to ask someone who is more familiar with the island. I'm not sure how you would go about setting up a path; you could possibly ask someone to compile a map for you, or lay out a path with noticable shapes that people can follow? - Trixxiee 10:22, 14 January 2008 (GMT)
- Hi Noel. I made the video - but it was made last spring, before any students arrived on the island, and is now thoroughly out of date. I don't think we have a current overview of spAlpha - but it would probably be worth sending a PM to anyone in the building department. Current builds (I think) include the Scho-op, Scholympus, the museum, the Skate Park, the Eco Information Centre and the Creation Centre. Fox
thanks for the log ;) Alice SParker
- Not a problem, glad I could help :) - Trixxiee 14:28, 31 March 2008 (BST)