User:Trixxiee Schomer/Tutorials/Editing a Wiki Page
How to edit a page | How to create a new page | How to Upload an Image | Basic formatting on the wiki | Tips for a good wiki | Basic formatting on the forum | Basic guide to the SL interface | How to make a basic t-shirt in SL | How to use the forum calendar
How to edit a page in the wiki
1. Make sure you are logged in to the wiki. On the top right hand side of the screen, there is a button that says log in. Click this and log in using your log-in details for Schome Park.
2. Find the page you wish to edit. At the top, there is a tab that says 'edit'. Click that and you will be taken to a page that you can write in.
3. Type what you wish to be displayed on the page. Make sure you don't delete anyone else's work by accident. Then click the 'save page' button.
4. Well done, you have edited a wiki page!
- How do we edit a page name once its made - i dont think you can can you?--Marsbar9 Schomer 16:35, 12 May 2007 (BST)
- Once it's made, the only way I'm aware of of renaming is a page is essentially to delete it and create a new one, copying content across, but I would speak to PeterT about that. - Trixxiee 17:06, 12 May 2007 (BST)
- You can discuss a page, like Usertalk, if you click discussion at the top. You can move a page as well, just click move.