Community Centres Home | Mars Wiki Page | Sky-Base | AI Emporium | Library | Scho-op | Scho-op News
See also this page which summarises the Forum debate on this topic.
A new community centre by the community is coming: something similar to this! (but smaller and lower prim)
THE PICTURE WAS OFF THE INTERNET AND NOT MINE. THEREFORE I HAVE DELETED IT FROM THE WIKI
Community Centre building
Time: 7pm - 8pm
Venue: Err.... wherever me, faz and baso decide we'll put it :S ::(Dont Think So..Its Up To The General Community!-Baso"
Organiser: Mars (with hopefully the help of Baso and Faz)
In this session we will BUILD THE NEW COMMUNITY CENTRE AND POSSIBLY MAIN STREET
Before the inducation session starts make sure you have:
- Signed up here so we know who's getting involved
- Read this page
- Spoken to mars/baso/faz about what we're doing
- DONE YOUR INVENTORY!!!! you won't be allowed in unless you have done it!
1 Marsbar9 Schomer
2 achilles schomer
3 Vibia Schomer
If you have any problems with using this page - or if someone removes your name from the list without your agreement then post a message explaining the problem in the SL Help discussion.
Hello, welcome to the wiki page on the Schome NAGTY Project Community Centres page. Here we'll leave any information on new builds or updates with pages reagarding the community centres
The community centres
News & features
Please leave your name below if you would like to be involved in the big build once the island is opened up. Each glass floor would be a different project, but we'll merge it into one and create it with the community
- Vibia I'm not too good at big builds or scripting but I will help in any way I'm needed(I'm a helpful person!!! =P)
Is consisted so far of the following old projects:
- (old mars) Teleport room, sch-op etc
- Second Steps
On the ground floor there will be mars, tescho, and possibly a library or some sort of meeting area. also the theatre.
On the first floor there will be
On the second floor there will be
- I'd just like to add a reminder that we are working on a community project here, and while Mars and Tescho are great, they're definitely Mars' things, and not so much a community thing. Maybe it would be better to consider starting afresh, with none of the individual buildings from Schome Park 1.0 - the discussion forum is here - Trixxiee 19:05, 12 May 2007 (BST)
- How can a shop not be community thing? - Mars
- I didn't say it wasn't, but what I meant was Tescho, the name, the idea, is yours, and not one that has been decided by everyone on the forum. I think we should move away from the idea of one person, and make it the idea of everyone - we need a freebie shop, but Tescho was your idea. I personally think this should be discussed on the forum more, because I don't think everyone has had a chance to say their piece. - Trixxiee 19:15, 12 May 2007 (BST)
- I'm starting up a forum discussion when the planning and building sub-forums arrive... - achilles