From The Schommunity Wiki
This page is to tell you about current machinima projects in Schome.
Currently, discussion about Machinima Projects is here on the forums.
Sky Ship Hindenburg
The first full machinima to be made in Schome will be a short (3 min.) film using a flying ship currently in-world, based on the true story of the Hindenburg.
Those currently working on the project with Pigment are:-
- Decimus - editing/SFX
- The Professor - story
- Faz - explosives/props
- Achilles - recording
- Martin - casting/storyboards
- Hapno - Directing/animation
- Topper - Music & sound ? (please confirm)
- Mars - possibly help with SFX and the story, know what happened.
- Baso - Props, basic costumes, sfx,acting scenebuilding, tips and advice, textures/stage directing :D
- Daisy - Acting?
- Vibia - I'm quite happy to help with costumes and acting
Write here what you have done, or are ready to start doing.
- I have written a basic scene-by-scene screenplay- feel free to add your ideas or change things - Professor Schomer 15:00, 20 July 2007 (BST)
- I have turned Prof Schomer's script into a basic storyboard- its supposed to help with filming - Martin SParker 12:00, 6 August 2007 (BST)
- The filming is, I believe finished, and Pigment is currently editing the footage. Professor Schomer 16:13, 10 November 2007 (GMT)
The premiere is proposed for the 1st December.
Information on this project can be found on the Schitanic blog
CSI: Schome Park
Information on this project can be found on the CSI: Schome Park wiki page
The final version of 'Airship Hindenburg' can be viewed on http://schomepark.blip.tv/#519901