L2SN applications of web technologies
This page contains (or provides links to) mini case studies which describe how web technologies have been used to support learning in the broadest sense of that term - whether implicit/explicit, intentional/unintentional.
The Schommunity website
Well we might as well start with our own use of the web technologies! You can find out about our use of web technologies by exploring this website - the following links may be particularly helpful:
- The schommunity website overview provides a brief explanation of the different components that make up the schommunity website.
- The schome community highlights the importance of the web as a vehicle for building the schommunity
- The schome intro page explains what the schome initiative is all about
- Schome & Second Life explains why we are using virtual worlds as part of the schome initiative
- The schome techy bliki gives a partial account of how our use of web technologies evolved (start at the bottom of the page) The schome techy bliki needs updating - feel free to add to it PeterT 07:17, 11 October 2008 (BST)