Author Topic: OK. So. Safety. Saafety ... safety safety safety ...  (Read 4248 times)

Offline Sgt. Liony

• The Hawaiian Shirts
  • Mnyearse?
    • View Profile
    • Autism Online
OK. So. Safety. Saafety ... safety safety safety ...
« on: May 31, 2007, 08:01:01 PM »
OK. I'm not too good at this but hey, I felt like I needed to give some input so here we go :P

Welcome to the Safety Department for SPii. Feel free to contact any of us with any queries or ideas you may have, we'd love to help you god it sounds like I'm trying to advertise the damn place here :)

The Members

• Faz Schomer
  • Mirage Schomer
  • Liony Schomer (that's me! :D :P)

The Rules So Far

OK it seems that by general agreement that there should only be weapons that fire (harmless weapons 'for show' are fine) in designated areas/at designated times, which have yet to be discussed or set. DragonBalls, however, are banned.
    Also it seems that we are likely to be able to go between the Island and the Main Teen Grid, so please make sure when you go between that you don't take anything that could endanger the island on visits.
    One set thing is the AUP which is not to be broken, otherwise you could face a ban, which we really don't want to have to do :P
    If there is anything I have missed out, please either PM me or reply to this thread :P

Shomerhood Watch
    Now, obviously, we're not going to be able to make sure everything is goingfine ourselves, so if you see a problem in-world please IM us with details, so we can try and sort it out :)

Anything Else?
    I had to finish this in a hurry so if there's anything else please say :D :P
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 10:17:44 AM by Liony Schomer »

Offline Decimus Schomer

• The Hawaiian Shirts
    • View Profile
Re: OK. So. Safety. Saafety ... safety safety safety ...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 08:05:41 PM »
OK it seems that by general agreement that there should only be weapons that fire (harmless weapons 'for show' are fine) in designated areas/at designated times, which have yet to be discussed or set.
Also it seems that we are likely to be able to go between the Island and the Main Teen Grid
We could always have the island itself as a functional-weapon-free area (except for popball! :P) and use proper weapons on the islands where they're allowed on the TG...

Offline An¡mus

• SP Global Moderator
  • Original Schomer
    • View Profile
    • Faz's Wiki user page
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 09:18:25 AM »
I think it was agreed that dragon balls may not be used, but other weapons that don't move avatars will be ok.

Offline mgaved

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 02:24:22 PM »
Does this need to be stickied still? we have 4 out of ten threads in this section as sticky topics.

regards
Mark
Teen Second Life: Mark Sparker / Second Life: Redmark Hax

Offline An¡mus

• SP Global Moderator
  • Original Schomer
    • View Profile
    • Faz's Wiki user page
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 10:37:12 AM »

I only stickied one topic. I'll make sure they are un-stickified  ;)

Offline mgaved

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 01:28:14 PM »
cheers Faz

I believe the term is "forum gardening"  ;) as in you've always got to be digging over the forum updating, clearing, revisiting, dropping old stuff etc . Rarely appreciated but critical for maintaining a nice forum!

cheers !
Mark
Teen Second Life: Mark Sparker / Second Life: Redmark Hax