Author Topic: TRUTHS Lecture  (Read 3731 times)

Offline Davee

• View Profile
TRUTHS Lecture
« on: April 15, 2007, 08:08:54 AM »
We have over 5 people signed up now, but reading the times suggested the only weekday option is Wednesday when there is an update - so SL will be down until after 8pm. Its not sensible to schedule events then, so the only other option I can offer is Saturday or Sunday evening at 7pm.

Any comments or should we perhaps try 9pm on Wednesday?

Offline Trixxiee Schomer

• SP Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: TRUTHS Lecture
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 09:52:44 AM »
Personally, the weekend, either Saturday or Sunday, at 7pm, would be best, especially since I go back to school on Thursday and will need to get ready etc.

Also, if you did the lecture on Wednesday, you'd have most people getting back in without being able to for most of the day, which could cause unneccessary distractions.

Trix
On hiatus until further notice. Will be checking in occasionally.

Offline Wheelo Schomer

• The Hawaiian Shirts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 11:10:49 AM »
I might be available on Thursday, it just depends on whether the bassist turns up this time...

I'm free any time at the weekend.  (Except before midday, when I am sleeping :P)
Monday seems available, is it too soon though?
One of the hardcore Schomers who have been in the SL Corps since the great prim wars ;)
(Quote from Flio)

Offline Trixxiee Schomer

• SP Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 06:44:54 PM »
I am having major problems with my computer at the moment, namely that my laptop has gone to be mended and the PC is old and slow, and whilst I will endeavor to get in for the lecture tomorrow, it is not guaranteed, so would someone please be able to log the chat and post it either on here or the wiki so that I (and anyone else) can have a read through it afterwards, because the way things are going, there's no chance I'll get in, and this is a subject which I'm really interested in.

Thanks,
Trix
On hiatus until further notice. Will be checking in occasionally.

Offline Davee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 09:55:22 PM »
Trixxiee,

Sorry you're having computer problems and might not be able to join us tomorrow. I can post an edited version of the lecture here and someone (maybe even me) will post the discussion.

Nanodave Writer
aka Davee