Author Topic: Introducing Tjbmumof3  (Read 1850 times)

tjbmumof3

Introducing Tjbmumof3
« on: October 17, 2006, 11:59:49 AM »
Hello everyone.  I'm Theresa, some of you will have met my son Michael already  :)

He is the last of the 3.  My older children are aged 18 and 16 and are now at university and 6th form, having been home educated for the last 4 and 6 years of their school time, up to gcse level. So now it is just 10yr old Michael at home, he has only spent 1 year at school (yr 5).

OK just realised I was starting to waffle on too much about myself for an introduction, so you can read more about me here: 
[url http://schome.open.ac.uk/wikiworks/index.php/User:Tjbmumof3][/url]

Offline PeterT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • PeterT's homepage in WikiWorks
Re: Introducing Tjbmumof3
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 02:17:49 PM »
Hi Theresa - I am so impressed that you have updated your userpage in WikiWorks as well as posting an intro message here - nice one!    8)

I'm even more thrilled that you have taken the trouble to update the Kumon page - thank you.   8) :)

PeterT
PS When you edit a page in WikiWorks you don't need to say you've edited it - cos a full record of all changes is kept automatically by the system - click on the history tab on the top of most pages in WikiWorks to see what I mean. So I've taken the liberty of removing your 'Edited by ...' entry at the end of the Kumon page - it's not necessary (and I suspect that having author's names on pages might make other folk more reluctant to edit them - though I have little hard evidence to support this view).

« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 02:24:04 PM by PeterT »

tjbmumof3

Re: Introducing Tjbmumof3
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 10:05:47 PM »
Thanks Peter, I didn't have time to read the instructions on editing, so I appreciate the info.