The schome community Go to the Schome Wiki
January 27, 2021, 09:36:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To register for the wiki or forum email ONE sentence explaining why you want to join the Schommunity to Peter[dot]Twining[at]newcastle[dot]edu[dot]au
(Replace [dot] with . and [at] with @)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Governance Section!  (Read 3551 times)
Trixxiee Schomer
SP Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« on: March 24, 2007, 08:48:03 PM »

Hi everyone, and welcome to the Governance section. Obviously, government in Schome Park is a big issue, and so this is for us to discuss what should be done about it.

Firstly, I'd like to draw everyone's attention to the Governance Group Wiki, which is where anything decided or put forward will be added.

Secondly, there is a poll asking you when the best time to hold a meeting to discuss how Schome Park should be governed, as well as a copy of the current agenda. If you are interested in attending the meeting, or have any ideas you think should be discussed, please reply there.

Now, this particular topic is just for you to discuss what you think should be done about the way Schome Park is run. Whose hands should the day-to-day decisions be in? What sort of leadership policy should there be? Is democracy the best way to go?

We want to hear from you!

-Trix

On hiatus until further notice. Will be checking in occasionally.
XxDaisyLouxX Schomer
The Hawaiian Shirts

Kerrmiit :D

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 01:09:08 PM »

Hi, can come too? Are we doing a president election thing?
                                   XxDaisyLouxX

I'm back!
Trixxiee Schomer
SP Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 01:56:34 PM »

Anyone can come to the meeting on Monday. There we'll be discussing what is the best sort of way to go about looking after Schome Park, so no elections just yet!

See you on Monday,
Trix

On hiatus until further notice. Will be checking in occasionally.
Baso Schomer
The Hawaiian Shirts

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 12:03:47 PM »

I personally dont think there should be a leader, because i personally dont like listening to one person leading, perhaps allow everyone to chair the meeting when they like....like i  chaired the building metting this week, and i know that everyone likes a share of the chair, even if their  bums a bit big :P

!!Baso!!
Topper Schomer
The Hawaiian Shirts
SP Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 05:18:22 PM »

Is this topic still required or shoud it be archived??

Topper
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: