Author Topic: Good morning/afternoon/night  (Read 2183 times)

Offline Wintermute Schomer

• SParkers
    • View Profile
Good morning/afternoon/night
« on: March 19, 2007, 11:35:34 AM »
Hello all, inworld you may know me as Wintermute (the man with the white hair)

I'm sure its safe to revel my NAGTY forum name (AKA my real name) here, but I doubt the mods would like that, so wintermute shall remain.

Anyway, thought i'd say hello, and thanks for the cleaning up from the second life crew.

-Wintermute
What do you want to know today?

Offline mgaved

• View Profile
Re: Good morning/afternoon/night
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 01:36:47 PM »
Hi Wintermute

welcome to the forum, thanks for putting up the introduction! How are you finding SchomePark? any thoughts or suggestions? How about the teaching strands, are you more of a Archaeology person, an Ethics and Philosophy type, or perhaps a Physics fan (or all three? :) )

Thanks for 'playing the game' and sticking with identifying yourself by your SchomePark name. I think it's quite interesting though when people have to take on an alternative name. Do you think people behave the same when they have an alternative name (rather than using their real name)?
Teen Second Life: Mark Sparker / Second Life: Redmark Hax

Offline Decimus Schomer

• The Hawaiian Shirts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 05:06:14 PM »
I think it's quite interesting though when people have to take on an alternative name. Do you think people behave the same when they have an alternative name (rather than using their real name)?
I think that it really depends on the person.
For example, a hacker would probably perfer to use their real name (after all, they want people to associate their great code/other stuff with them), while crackers (apparently) always hide behind alternative names (as they don't want to be discovered)

Offline Wintermute Schomer

• SParkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 01:06:53 PM »
More of a philosophy person, I tend to fall into introspection quite a lot. I've got a thing for the scienes, and whilst I may not be so hot oh digging up things from past times, i'd like to get as much education as I can. I must admit, it'd be nice if we could get some chemistry in there, or do a virtual 'dissection' class (alot less messy!)

-Wintermute
What do you want to know today?

Offline Dan

• View Profile
    • Dan's Blog
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 01:17:35 PM »
Virtual dissection.  Hmm, now that's not an idea I've heard of in SL.
SL: Woop Superior (MG) / Woop Kamachi (TG)
RL: Dan