The schome community Go to the Schome Wiki
December 03, 2020, 06:41:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To register for the wiki or forum email ONE sentence explaining why you want to join the Schommunity to Peter[dot]Twining[at]newcastle[dot]edu[dot]au
(Replace [dot] with . and [at] with @)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi  (Read 4144 times)
PetraIsabell

View Profile Email
Hi
« on: June 29, 2011, 11:10:53 AM »

Hi I'm new to the forum and looking forward to learn more. I'm an OU student, worked in education and am a home educating parent.
PeterT
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 02:27:37 PM »

Welcome PetraIsabell. Had hoped someone else would emerge and say hi, but maybe I have been more successful than I thought in winding things down. (The last funded project associated with the forum closed in May 2008 - and my focus has shifted due to getting a couple of substantial grants from the DCSF and then DfE (£5.65 million in 2009 and £2.5 million in Feb this year) to work on Vital (see http://www.vital.ac.uk). My hope when Vital started was that I would be able to incorporate schomey stuff within Vital - but alas that proved a bit of a challenge (seen as too risky/left field). I still live in hope ...

Anyway - welcome ...
Feel free to edit the wiki and/or post in here ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: