Author Topic: Plans for SchomeBase  (Read 9636 times)

Offline Amba SParker

• View Profile
Re: Plans for SchomeBase
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 03:00:19 PM »
How curious, I wonder where the sign came from? I had asked Peter for some suitable text to put on a sign, but we have not discussed this yet, and I have certainly not placed any signs on SchomeBase.

Offline Elsa

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 03:02:53 PM »
Not very curious :) - I put the sign up as discussed so that people would know why things were moving/disappearing
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 03:09:24 PM by Elsa »

Offline PeterT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • PeterT's homepage in WikiWorks
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 01:16:26 PM »
I too think that an empty island would be a disaster ...
as would one that was full of interesting displays but no people doing things ...

If the invoice for SchomeBase comes in soon then maybe that will follow Beta into oblivion ... (at least for the time being).

What a mess.  :(

Offline Amba SParker

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 01:22:29 PM »
I too think that an empty island would be a disaster ...
as would one that was full of interesting displays but no people doing things ...

If the invoice for SchomeBase comes in soon then maybe that will follow Beta into oblivion ... (at least for the time being).

What a mess.  :(

Totally agree with PeterT there. What a mess!

My offer throughout has been to help with the Schome Initiative, and to help with communications and involvement with the wider world. I'm glad the new islands are on order, but clearly timings have not worked out at all. I certainly don't want to see anyone's work disappear for ever either!  :o

Offline Dan

• View Profile
    • Dan's Blog
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 09:58:31 PM »
Dear oh dear, sounds like a bit of a messy transition is in place.  I'm not sure I understand the current aims enough to offer anything valuable at this point.  I'll try and loiter a bit to see what I pick up though.
SL: Woop Superior (MG) / Woop Kamachi (TG)
RL: Dan