Author Topic: Anna signing in  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Anna Craft

• View Profile
Anna signing in
« on: September 27, 2006, 03:53:47 AM »
Hi - I'm Anna Craft, working on the ASPIRE Pilot with Peter and Kerry amongst other things.  I'm passionately committed to shifting what's possible in learning and teaching beyond the confines of what and how we have traditionally done things.  I've spent the last ten years or so researching and developing 'little c' or 'everyday' creativity and want to help ensure that we can give more space to this in the lives of learners, young and older!  Looking forward to nattering about these and other things...

Offline michael

• View Profile
Re: Anna signing in
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 09:52:10 AM »
hi nice to me you ;D

Offline Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 12:56:42 PM »
Hi Ana,
This seems to be a very exciting project and I would be very interested in learning more from you about how to develop everyday creativity.

Offline Anna Craft

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 08:37:08 PM »
hi nice to me you ;D

Hi Michael, welcome to the chat.

Wondering what you think about the ideas of 'schome' and 'everyday creativity'?

Anna

Offline Anna Craft

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 08:41:35 PM »
Hi Ana,
This seems to be a very exciting project and I would be very interested in learning more from you about how to develop everyday creativity.

Hi, Bee.

The research we've done shows how important it is for people to do things like having choice over what they are learning/doing, and having opportunities to pose questions, be playful, get immersed in what they are doing,  take risks and be imaginative.  The surrounding learning environment is really important.  We often see 'stretchy' use of time, 'teachers' literally standing back to observe intelligently what people are doing and the space to think.  If you'd like I can give you some references.

How does this fit with your own experience of everyday creativity?

Anna

Offline Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 11:06:02 PM »
Hi Ana,
Yes, I would definitely be interested in having some references.
I am teaching EFL at secondary school and am now co-running a web-publishing project, which is very much in line with what you mention here.
See: http://dekita.org