The schome community Go to the Schome Wiki
December 03, 2020, 07:39:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To register for the wiki or forum email ONE sentence explaining why you want to join the Schommunity to Peter[dot]Twining[at]newcastle[dot]edu[dot]au
(Replace [dot] with . and [at] with @)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 7670 times)
kimberly

View Profile Email
« on: September 11, 2008, 09:22:49 AM »

I am a member of the OU team developing a course on Learning Through Web 2.0 (see Education: Projects).
I'm just starting to navigate my way around the wiki and hope to add some documents to the project site soon, like the one attached here on typology of web 2.0 technology.
Kimberly 

Fox Phlox

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 10:02:40 AM »

Hi Kimberly.
Welcome to the Schome wiki.

Only the stoutest arm, the bravest heart, with a magic charm and a good head start can ever outfox the Fox
PeterT
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 10:24:10 AM »

Hi Kimberly - thanks for posting - enjoy finding your way around - the site is all a bit disorganised and in need of some housekeeping I'm afraid - if you get stuck don't hesitate to ask for help.

PeterT  :)
Kali Schomer
SP Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 05:38:36 PM »

Hi

Welcome to Schome :)
Amba SParker

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 07:49:02 PM »

Hello Kimberly,

Welcome. I look forward to your involvement with the Schome community.  :)
eyinice

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 03:19:28 PM »

Greetings,

It's good to be part of this forum. I am a first year PhD student at the OU.  I am particularly interested in this project because it is related to my research interest. I will like to explore how this technology could be used in order to enhance learners understanding of science. I have been looking at the science simulations but now I'm just thinking of the virtual learning environment like second life. As my research is in its first month, I know joining this community will help me in shaping my broad idea about using this technology to deliver scientific inquiry curricula on student learning and engagement.   

Thanks,
Eunice.
Topper Schomer
The Hawaiian Shirts
SP Global Moderator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 05:07:31 PM »

Greetings,

It's good to be part of this forum. I am a first year PhD student at the OU.  I am particularly interested in this project because it is related to my research interest. I will like to explore how this technology could be used in order to enhance learners understanding of science. I have been looking at the science simulations but now I'm just thinking of the virtual learning environment like second life. As my research is in its first month, I know joining this community will help me in shaping my broad idea about using this technology to deliver scientific inquiry curricula on student learning and engagement.   

Thanks,
Eunice.

You might be intersted in the Space experiemnt progect on here

Welcome

Topper
Amba SParker

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 08:39:56 PM »

Hello Eunice, welcome!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: