Author Topic: The nOUbie Welcome Centre - a Schome from Home  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Becka

• View Profile
The nOUbie Welcome Centre - a Schome from Home
« on: July 19, 2008, 12:51:12 AM »
You may be aware that one of the buildings on Schomebase is to be used as a Welcome centre and the entry point to the island. a group has been formed for anyone interested in the proposals for the centre. If you would like to take part or be added to the group for notifications, please either IM me inworld (Becka Finesmith), or leave a response here.

There is an accompanying wiki at :

http://www.schome.ac.uk/wiki/NOUbie_Welcome_Centre

The next meeting is currently set for Tuesday July 29th at 8pm in the centre (teleport at the foot of the wiki page).

Offline PeterT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • PeterT's homepage in WikiWorks
Re: The nOUbie Welcome Centre - a Schome from Home
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 07:37:47 AM »
Hi Becka and thanks for posting a message in here about the Welcome centre on SchomeBase and the next meeting ... I'll try to come along ...

PeterT

Offline Becka

• View Profile
Re: The nOUbie Welcome Centre - a Schome from Home
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 07:29:47 AM »
You're welcome Peter :) I'm really happy to be a part of things and they are moving along now. We have a new building and it's spectacular! Lots of space to accomodate everything. The Calendar of events is beginning to fill up and the Buddy board system is now on place. Shortly, there will be a series of help downloads that residents can make use of. We have two new discussion groups being formed and a third to be announced shortly. It's all happening :)