Author Topic: Aww, bless! :P  (Read 4077 times)

Offline Doctor Schomer

• The Hawaiian Shirts
    • View Profile
Aww, bless! :P
« on: June 08, 2008, 11:34:40 AM »
I'll probably be scorned for this, but hey-ho.
My niece is a 19 year old hairdresser...blonde hairdresser, and with the intellectual capacity of a housefly on drugs. Yet I feel proud of her, why?;

The other day, a woman went into her salon, and begged my niece to cut her hair; she had been all around the local salons, but no one would cut her hair, why? Because she had just had mimnially invasive surgery to remove a tumour within the skull (note, the brain itself can never get cancer, only the glia cells, the skull, or the dura)

Because of that, she was unable to have a plate inserted to replace the missing part of skull, she effectively had nothing more then artificial skin stopping infection.
She went to my neice, and my neice, after a bit of thought and a bit of wincing, did this poor girls hair.
The next day, the girl's mother came in, and wanted to shake the hand of her daughters hairdresser for doing such a act.

I'm extremely proud of my neice for doing that, it was effectivly a menial thing, and it could of waited, but she did it anyway (note; she did it for free, being the kind soul that she is)

There, evidence that very small numbers of my family acutally have hearts instead of this pit where mine is :P.
-Doctor Schomer

Acedemician of Cognitex Labs.

Offline An¡mus

• SP Global Moderator
  • Original Schomer
    • View Profile
    • Faz's Wiki user page
Re: Aww, bless! :P
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 12:45:43 PM »

nice :) and gross :-\

Offline Decimus Schomer

• The Hawaiian Shirts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 02:07:40 PM »
What I want to know is, if there wasn't any problem with giving said person a haircut, why didn't anyone else? *is confused*

Offline Explo Schomer

• SP Global Moderator
  • Nice, eh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 04:25:58 PM »
:Is likewise confused: How could a haircut have been any more risky than anything else?-surely having a shower, for instance, would be far more prone to cause either infection or damage...
???
'I am the gadfly'-or at least, I'd like to be

Question everything, including this.

Offline Doctor Schomer

• The Hawaiian Shirts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 08:25:48 PM »
Some hairdressers work by holding onto the head. This is partciaully troublesome should the skin the hairdresser touch be the covering of the soft brain, should they slip the skin and thus the brain could be punctured.
-Doctor Schomer

Acedemician of Cognitex Labs.