Author Topic: Egg-cellent Event... :D  (Read 9709 times)

Offline Amba SParker

• View Profile
Re: Egg-cellent Event... :D
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 05:40:09 AM »
Ill pop in later and increase the size of them, so they are easier to see from flying height etc.

OK! Will there be bonus points for those of that have found quite a few already!  :P  lol
I think I had 7 at the last count. Animus and Ahoy's team had 8!

I adopted a sort of semi-psychological approach. I thought: If I was hiding eggs for a treasure hunt, where would I put them? That led me to 6 eggs in about 15 mins!  lol I had one already... so just three to go.  :)

By the way, all I have found so far have been beautifully placed.  :)

Offline KitKatKid Schomer

• Call me Kit :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 12:02:31 PM »
Ok some of these eggs were returned by various plot owners etc so I thought I'd better just post something incase you were still looking for them. No-one found all of them but congratulations to everyone who took part, well done and who knows maybe I'll do another harder one to celebrate the end of phase thing at the end of may.
KitKatKid Schomer    My Twitter

Offline An¡mus

• SP Global Moderator
  • Original Schomer
    • View Profile
    • Faz's Wiki user page
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 12:27:55 PM »

People are stupid, its just 1 prim its not going to make any difference to your prim limmit unless you have 1 prim left and you really need to do something with it, and also I don't think any of the developed plots are anywhere near their prim limmit apart from the game zone. I hope you do another one, and if you do your welcome to put them in plots that I have controls over

Offline Explo Schomer

• SP Global Moderator
  • Nice, eh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2008, 05:52:09 PM »
I think it's unfair to blame people for returning eggs-if someone doesn't know what it is they have no reason not to return it. It just needs to be made clear that these are serving a purpose and shouldn't be removed-floating text above them perhaps?
'I am the gadfly'-or at least, I'd like to be

Question everything, including this.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2008, 06:31:25 PM »
They did have floating text above them saying "Happy Easter!"  It was only one or two eggs that were returned I could put them out again if needed, I also think one maybe two may have been hidden permanently due to terraforming etc but I am not sure. Will have a look around tomorrow (if I can find the list I made)

Offline Topper Schomer

• The Hawaiian Shirts
  • SP Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2008, 06:57:06 PM »
i did a complete auto return of the marina by accident when marina team got it so i'm sorry if i returned one like that. twas a it silly I know

Topper

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2008, 07:01:37 PM »
Ok Topper I am sure I didnt place any around there, but if that was the case thats ok.

Offline Explo Schomer

• SP Global Moderator
  • Nice, eh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2008, 07:45:43 PM »
They did have floating text above them saying "Happy Easter!"

Ach, well, it apparently wasn't enough.
'I am the gadfly'-or at least, I'd like to be

Question everything, including this.

Offline Alice SParker

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 09:47:45 AM »
People are stupid, its just 1 prim its not going to make any difference to your prim limmit unless you have 1 prim left and you really need to do something with it, and also I don't think any of the developed plots are anywhere near their prim limmit apart from the game zone. I hope you do another one, and if you do your welcome to put them in plots that I have controls over

I think it's unfair to blame people for returning eggs-if someone doesn't know what it is they have no reason not to return it. It just needs to be made clear that these are serving a purpose and shouldn't be removed-floating text above them perhaps?

Far from being stupid, or not knowing what they are for, can't it be simply because Easter is long gone! ;)