Author Topic: Can someone help me please?  (Read 2693 times)

Offline Zoee SParker

• SP team
    • View Profile
Can someone help me please?
« on: February 20, 2008, 05:35:13 PM »
Hello,
I am a teacher from Michigan, USA.  I would love to get my high school students involved in Schome Park.  How do I do this?  I would like to visit the park but need direction how to get permission to log into SL teen grid.  I have look through the different  boards and have not found what I need. Any help would greatly be appreciated. 

Thanks so much,
D. McCrumb

Offline Gaea Sparker

• View Profile
Re: Can someone help me please?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 05:40:21 PM »
I have flagged the email you sent to the help account for the attention of Peter Twining (head of the project).  He is away at the mo - but i am sure he will reply to you soon.  You would need Ascertain clearance to access the teen grid and we would need confirmation of your employment to bring yourself and any students into Schome Park. Peter is also the only one that can create avatars for our island. 

Are you interested in bringing students into the project?

Offline Zoee SParker

• SP team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 05:59:26 PM »
Thank you for your response and help.  Yes, I would like to include my students in Schome Park.

Offline Fox Phlox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 06:08:07 PM »
Hi,
You might like to look at this thread started by an educator from the US who is now part of the Schome community
http://schome.open.ac.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1358.0
Only the stoutest arm, the bravest heart, with a magic charm and a good head start can ever outfox the Fox