The schome community Go to the Schome Wiki
December 13, 2019, 09:52:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To register for the wiki or forum email ONE sentence explaining why you want to join the Schommunity to Peter[dot]Twining[at]newcastle[dot]edu[dot]au
(Replace [dot] with . and [at] with @)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Updating the Schome Park Events page  (Read 2633 times)
PeterT
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: January 16, 2008, 07:40:53 PM »

We have had lots of great ideas for one off activities, projects and strands of activity (eg see discussion of strands and activity ideas page in the wiki, and loads of other places actually ...).

Now we need to get some activities scheduled into the Schome Park Events page - so people know when they are happening - and to give folk deadlines to work to.

Remember that anyone can plan and lead an activity - you just need to go ahead and do it - though of course it makes sense to discuss it in the forum to see how much interest there is (and enhance your ideas and get help) and it is good to try to choose times for the activity that will not clash with other things that are planned.

I'm about to give the staff a kick re sorting out strands ...

PeterT
Fox Phlox

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 07:47:06 PM »

:o :o :o

6. Don’t harass people
Harassment is not allowed on any part of the schome community website (including Schome Park, the wiki, forum and SLog). Harassment can take many forms. Generally what we mean by this is that you should never communicate or behave in an offensive, intimidating, or threatening way toward anyone else.

7. Don’t assault
You might think that assault isn't relevant in a virtual environment, in chat or in forums - but it is, and there are things that have to be avoided. You should never make or use objects to single out or target other people in a way that takes the fun out of their Second Life or involvement in the schome community.
 ;)

Only the stoutest arm, the bravest heart, with a magic charm and a good head start can ever outfox the Fox
KitKatKid Schomer
The Hawaiian Shirts

Call me Kit :D

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »

Nice one Fox ;)

KitKatKid Schomer    My Twitter
PeterT
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 10:10:11 AM »

:o :o :o

6. Don’t harass people
Harassment is not allowed on any part of the schome community website (including Schome Park, the wiki, forum and SLog). Harassment can take many forms. Generally what we mean by this is that you should never communicate or behave in an offensive, intimidating, or threatening way toward anyone else.

7. Don’t assault
You might think that assault isn't relevant in a virtual environment, in chat or in forums - but it is, and there are things that have to be avoided. You should never make or use objects to single out or target other people in a way that takes the fun out of their Second Life or involvement in the schome community.
 ;)

Guilty as charged - won't even try to slip out of it by saying I meant 'kick start' ...
I will be good in future - well I'll stay within the AUP in future at any rate.
Sorry.  :-[

I'm off to encourage and support the staff (and others) in updating the Schome Park Events page ...    ::)
Fox Phlox

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 10:27:37 AM »

:)

Only the stoutest arm, the bravest heart, with a magic charm and a good head start can ever outfox the Fox
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: