The schome community Go to the Schome Wiki
December 02, 2020, 07:27:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To register for the wiki or forum email ONE sentence explaining why you want to join the Schommunity to Peter[dot]Twining[at]newcastle[dot]edu[dot]au
(Replace [dot] with . and [at] with @)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't think that you're private  (Read 7563 times)
Decimus Schomer
The Hawaiian Shirts

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2007, 06:17:48 PM »

I fail to see how having to say every time you want to see is an advantage. Mine just updated every five seconds. >.>
It's not so much an advantage as a thing to make sure that lag is reduced to a minimum (though the listening probably kills that - clicking would be better, wouldn't it? :P)
Katharine Berry

Email
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 06:32:32 PM »

Your inefficient script kills that anyway. (Eww, timer.)

I made it better. :D
Decimus Schomer
The Hawaiian Shirts

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 07:02:36 PM »

I made it better. :D
Woot :P
I didn't know that some of the stuff you used existed (ie, 'no_sensor') and such. But hey :P (and, as I say, I have little intention of learning how to do LSL particularly well - I greatly dislike it!)
Baso Schomer
The Hawaiian Shirts

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2007, 09:59:16 PM »

I fail to see how having to say every time you want to see is an advantage. Mine just updated every five seconds. >.>

If/when I get in there I'll give out copies of the multipurpose HUD thing I made. :P
Kwl...ive already made one but im not giving it out just yet..need to just perfect it....

!!Baso!!
Doctor Schomer
The Hawaiian Shirts

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2007, 01:16:22 PM »

there is a way round that....

you can stick that avatar underground, thus removing the rather silly detection item, as well as removing said avatar from any radars (though i'm not entirely sure if an object can get an avatar to bypass the 'ground)

-Doctor Schomer

Acedemician of Cognitex Labs.
Baso Schomer
The Hawaiian Shirts

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2007, 07:21:19 AM »

there is a way round that....

you can stick that avatar underground, thus removing the rather silly detection item, as well as removing said avatar from any radars (though i'm not entirely sure if an object can get an avatar to bypass the 'ground)

you'd be suprised...theres nly one flaw to this plan and thats if you are over 300 meters from your target..that the maximum you can be sitting from your target.

!!Baso!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: